Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Tuesday Tip - Clean Up Broken Glass Easy with this...


Check it Out!  Breaking glass is never good.  When you end up with those little shards and slivers, it's a real pain to clean up.  Literally!

They poke through your paper towel and it's really easy to end up cut or scratched.  And using a cloth towel is a bad idea, the pieces can get stuck in the threads and end up in your washing machine. 

So my Tuesday Tip is to use a piece of loaf bread to clean up that glass.  I know it sounds weird, but it really works.  And it works well.
Simply place the slice of bread on top of the glass and softly press down.  The glass pieces will stick to the bread.  You can fold the piece in half and get the remaining pieces on the unused side.  Depending on the amount of glass, it might take more than one slice of bread.  I have found that plain ole' loaf bread works the best.  

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, I would have never thought of! I will definitely remember this.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. My beautiful friend, teach me go be more like you. This is genius. Ah you're so innovative and creative!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...