Sunday, June 9, 2013

Product Review Update: Pennington SmartFeed Sprayer System #Gotitfree

*I received the product in this post compliments of Pennington via BzzAgent for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.


Check it Out!  About a month ago I shared my garden pics and told ya'll how I was using the Pennington SmartFeed Sprayer sytem via BzzAgent on my garden this year.  You can check that full post out HERE.  Now I wanna give an update and show ya'll how it's going one month in.
So as a reminder, here is a pic of my garden on day one. 


Now in my BzzKit, I received a full size tube for Flower/Blooms so after my 2 applications of the Plant feed that came with my kit, I used one of my coupons and got me some more of the plant food.  I have been using  1 tablet once a week for the entire month and just look at my garden now.  Please do look past the weeds though, I can not get a leg up on that stinkin' grass that keeps coming up!  Does Pennington make something for that?  I'd love to know!  Anyway.... 
Here are my cucumbers:


And my yellow squash.  I know you see that bloom in there!  



And here are some of my tomatoes!  



I am so excited about the progress of my garden and the Pennington SmartFeed system is the reason.  Easy and mess free with fab results!  Now that is my kinda product! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...