Sunday, June 9, 2013

Book Review: Angels By My Side by Betty Malz

*I received this book compliments of Bethany House Chosen Books for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.


Cover Art

Angels By My Side
by:  Betty Malz

Check it Out!  Do you believe in Angels?  Have you ever had an encounter that you are sure was an Angel by your side?  For me the answer is yes and that is one reason I was drawn to this book.  I love reading and learning the different ways God uses Angels in our lives.  
In this book you will find stories from people who have experienced Angelic intervention in one way or another, starting with the authors own story.  As a young child she experienced a ruptured appendix and was declared dead for 28 minutes.  She returned with an amazing story and a desire to share it with the world.  
I found this to be a quick read as it is only 121 pages long, but it was a read that I will not soon forget.  Some of the stories and the scriptures that seem to back them up are so moving and I found myself with goosebumps and tears more than once.  I will always remember Psalm 91:11 now,  "For He shall give His Angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all they ways" (KJV)
The author uses the Bible to provide her answer to when Angels help, how to pray for divine assistance and how we know if it is indeed an Angel sent to help us or one of Satan's host on a quest to deceive us.  These are amazing stories and a great book.  2 thumbs up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...