Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Product Review: Pennington SmartFeed Sprayer Sytem #Gotitfree

*I received the product in this post compliments of Pennington via BzzAgent for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own. 



Check it Out! I was so excited to get into the Pennington Smart Feed Sprayer System BzzCampaign because I had just started my little garden.  I do mean little, but ya gotta start somewhere, right?  I have 7 tomato plants, some cucumbers, and peppers.  I also have some flowers and 2 trees that I have just planted, so finding a fertilizer that is easy and effective is super important to me.  
Here is what came in my BzzKit


I received the Smart Feed Sprayer handle, a container of Flower & Blooms Tablets, my BzzGuide and some great $4.00 off coupons.  


My Smart Feed Sprayer was already loaded with 2 All Purpose Tablets. 
I have used so many different types of fertilizers in the past and it was always such a job!  Either I had to mix the solution in water and then add to the plants or I had to wrestle those stupid bottles you attach to the end of your hose, I really hate those things because I have never had one that worked properly or effectively.  And I hate handling granules.  In other words, I don't like messy!
I really love this system and here is why...
As I said my garden is small, so I was able to remove one tablet from the easy to use chamber and it was the absolute perfect amount for my garden.  The sprayer handle itself is again super easy to use, just unscrew the cap, open the handle and add your tablets.  
Here is a look at the Smart Feed Sprayer in action.    


What you can't see, is that the tablet is spinning inside the chamber, which in turn allows it to dissolve quicker and more evenly.  There is even an adjustable tip to allow for different spray settings, along with a trigger button so you can stop and start the spray.  


Each pre-measured Smart Feed tablet fertilizes up to 300 square feet and retail for around $9.99.  The Smart Feed Sprayer System itself sells for about $12.99, which I think is a very reasonable asking price.  
I love that I don't have to measure, I don't have to mix and I don't have to get messy because one of my favorite things about this product is the self clean up. 


Because the Smart Feed Sprayer has a clear chamber, you can see when your tablet is fully dissolved and there is no clean up.  I just open it up and set it to air out.


An added benefit of the Smart Feeder is that it only takes about 10 minutes to deliver 100% of it's  nutrients which not only saves have the time, but half the water!  A typical water-soluble garden feeder uses nearly 100 gallons of water per application! Smart! 
As far at the effectiveness, well that will have to be seen over time and I will update to let you all know just how that is going over the rest of the spring and summer.
The Pennington Smart Feed Fertilizer Sprayer System is available at Walmart, Home Depot or Lowe's.


*I received the product in this post compliments of Pennington via BzzAgent for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...