Friday, April 8, 2016

Thrifty Thursday - After Holiday Clearance Shopping


Check it Out!  I am a huge Hobby Lobby fan!  And it's for many reasons.  The home decor, the huge and amazing craft selections, the seasonal items, it's all just so awesome! I also love that after every holiday I can find some really great clearance deals.  


If you wait about a week or so after the holiday you can find items 80% off!  Since the last holiday was Easter, that is what my Thrifty Thursday haul consists of this week.  I am not a big Easter decorator.  My kids are older and we don't really get into the bunny and eggs and stuff so when I shop the clearance section after holiday I look for items that can be used beyond the holiday.  I found flowers, butterflies and owls that can all be used so many different ways and all throughout spring and summer.  And cupcake liners?  Yeah these are good for anytime.  For everything in this picture I paid right around $5!  Now that is a thrifty trip!  Be sure and always check the holiday clearance section at all stores. I have found 90% off deals as well.  Yes the selection isn't huge, but you just never know what you can find!  Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...