Saturday, February 20, 2016

@Pedigree #DenstastixPack Chatterbox via @HousePartyFun

*I received the product in this post free from House Party for purposes of review and sharing.  All opinions are my own.




Check it out!  I was recently chosen to receive a Dentastix Chatterbox Pack via House Party. The package came yesterday and Ellie was so excited.  I not sure how she knew it was for her, but she did!  She didn't even let me get it open before she started begging!






In this Chatterbox was a full sized box of Dentastix treats and 3 coupons for $1 off purchase.  
Ellie loves these things and I love what they do for her!  Pedigree Dentastix work to reduce tartar build up while cleaning and freshening your dogs mouth!  They are perfectly sized and no mess, which I love!  
Chatterbox via House Party is an amazing way to try products for free in exchange for sharing them.  Check out all the things going on at House Party HERE and see the available Chatpacks you can apply for HERE.

1 comment:

  1. My dogs love dentastixs!!! They really do help with keeping my dog's teeth tarter free!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...