Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Product Review: Chef Proven Professional Zester Grater #bestzestergrater



*I received the product in this post for purposes of review.  All opinions expressed are my own.






Check it Out!  I have said it before, I love kitchen gadgets!  Anything I can find that makes my everyday tasks easier is just awesome to me.  Since I cook everyday, kitchen gadgets are not only important but they can be fun too!  
I recently received this great tool to review and I have to admit that I have always wanted a zester! There are so many instances where having a zester in the kitchen comes in really handy. 


  • Zesting fruit like lemons, oranges and coconuts
  • Zest lime or oranges to add to recipes or on top of your beer or cocktail
  • Zesting fresh spices like cinnamon and nutmeg

What is super cool about the #1 Chef Proven Zester is that it is 2 in 1!  You are also getting a grater! What is great is this is a fine grater to help with tons of recipe additions.

  • Grate fresh Parmesan or Reggiano over your salads or pasta dishes
  • Grate chocolate to sprinkle over desserts or ice cream
  • Grate ginger and garlic for stir fry and stew dishes



With this handy tool, you can take your dishes from good to great!  It is amazing what fresh ingredients can do for a recipe.




So what makes the Chef Proven Professional Zester Grater the best on the market?
Well this tool is make from high grade stainless steel with a durable blade that never needs sharpening.  It has a unique ergonomic design that gives you maximum control while making it easy to use.  It also has a soft non-slip grip that is comfortable to the hand.  And for worry free storage, you get a cover sleeve. 
I love this product because it is extremely sharp, it has a long blade so you can make generous strokes with the food you are grating/zesting and it is comfortable in my hand.  Having a large comfortable handle makes the product much easier to use and makes me want to use it more often. The handle also has a hole in it so you can hang it where you need it so it is always in easy reach. I do recommend keeping this product away from little hands because it is so sharp.  
This product comes with a 100% Satisfaction Lifetime Money Back Guarantee as well. You can head over to Amazon HERE to check it out and order yourself one at a really great price!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...