Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Check out my @Influenster #RefreshVoxBox

*I received the products in this post for purposes of review.  All opinions expressed are my own.


Check it Out!  I recently received the Refresh VoxBox via Influenster and it is packed with some really great products!  Some of them I have used and some I have never heard of.  
Here is a rundown of everything that is in this VoxBox:

  • Beanitos Chips
  • Covergirl UltraSmooth Foundation
  • L'Occitane Shea Butter Light Comforting Cream
  • Orgain Certified Organic Nutritional Shakes
  • Montagne Jeunesse Face Masque
  • Skinngirl Tasty Nutrition Bar
  • Listerine Pocket Paks
  • DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks
  • DenTek Fun Flossers



This is quite an amazing box and I can't wait to dig into the products that are new to me.  
Stay tuned for individual product reviews to follow.  And in the mean time, if you haven't checked out Influenster yet, head over HERE and check it out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...