Monday, January 19, 2015

Product Review: Portollano Womens High Fashion #OrangeGloves

*I received the product in this post for purposes of review. All opinions are my own.



Check it Out!  When you live in the south, you don't really expect a lot of cold weather, but here in Georgia, the winters have been pretty brutal!  With all the cold weather we have been having lately, we have needed a lot of cold weather gear.  Boots, coats, scarves and gloves.  I was super excited to get to review a pair of Portollano Womens High Fashion Winter Gloves this year.  These lovely gloves came in the color orange.  Orange is not an easy color to find.  I know this because my daughter's favorite color is orange and I look for that color specifically for her.  


These gloves are fashionable and designed for superior warmth.  They are made with finger lengths sized just for women. They are comfortable, warm and very functionable because they fit so well.
If you have a favorite sports team with orange colors these are the perfect addition to your cold day game outings! And these are a great gift idea for that orange loving friend that has evertything!
You can head over HERE to get more info on these Portollano Womens Gloves.  They are available at a great price too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...