Friday, January 16, 2015

Product Review: Health Gurus Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor #greatergoods

*I received the product in this post for purposes of review.  All opinions are my own.





Check it Out!  Checking your blood pressure is usually something that people do at the doctors office.  However there are many times that the need arises to check it at home.  If you don't have a blood pressure monitor, that means a trip to one of those kiosks at the store.  If they are anything like the ones around here, they are either broken or being used.  These machines can also be unreliable since they are messed with so much.  So I think it's a good thing to have a blood pressure monitor in your home.  When my husband got really bad off and started requiring oxygen on a continued basis, it became imperitive that I check his blood pressure regularly.  So when I got the opportunity to review a monitor I jumped at the chance and I had it when I needed it most.  I received the Health Gurus Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor.



This Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor comes with everything you need including the batteries.  It has a large one size fits all upper arm cuff as well as an easy to read backlit LCD monitor.  It records up to 120 readings and stores them in memory. And you also get a handy storage case that conveniently stores everything inside and makes transporting it easy and safe. 
I have always been a little apprehensive about taking a blood pressure reading myself, because we never had a monitor that was this easy.  No pumping, counting and listening with this monitor. Just attach the upper arm cuff according to the directions and push one button for an accurate blood pressure and pulse reading.  That's right, this machine also reads the users pulse and has an irregular heart beat detector.




I can not stress how enough how easy this machine is to use and how much I am glad that I have it.  It has made keeping track of readings super easy and quick.  It literally just takes a few minutes to use so even kids don't get frustrated.  
You can get more information on the Health Gurus Upper Arm Blood Pressue Monitor on Amazon HERE.  



1 comment:

  1. Ron needs one of these with his high blood pressure.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...