Saturday, October 11, 2014

Product Review: Shake the Crave

*I received this product for purposes of review.  All opinions expressed are my own.



Check it Out!  In my quest to find great diet aids, I got the opportunity to try Shake the Crave.  So, what is Shake the Crave?  Well it is an incredibly delicious tasting shake that fills you up, boosts energy and helps you feel full longer.  It is made from 100% pure ingredients.  Accented with natural cane sugar, milk, coconut powder and vanilla or cocoa, this drink gives you a total of 20 grams of sugar. This type of natural sugar converts to glucose quickly, which fuels ATP production in your body.  This ATP is what gives you the energy to think, move and perform.  The formulation of Shake the Crave will give you a smooth energy boost while helping to keep you feeling full longer.  
I received a packet of Chocolate Shake the Crave and a packet of Vanilla Shake the Crave for review. 



I have become a huge fan of Almond milk so I decided to mix my Shake the Crave with it.  I tried the chocolate first.  These shakes are easy to make as everything you need is right in the packet.  Just blend it all up.



I really loved the chocolate taste and I did indeed get the energy boost.  My appetite was suppressed because I felt full longer.  The chocolate is a rich flavorful shake.  The vanilla is good too, but the chocolate was my favorite.  
What is great about Shake the Crave is there is a whole website that supports the Shake the Crave lifestyle program.  This program includes game plans. cooking and eating tips as well as recipes and more.  You can check it out at http://www.trustedhealthproducts.com/shake-the-crave/.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...