Friday, October 17, 2014

Product Review: #CaulkGun

*I received the product in this post for purposes of review.  All opinions are my own.



Check it Out!  We have so many fix-it projects around this old house.  And since winter is right around the corner, it's time to start thinking about weatherizing too.  Having the right tools to do this important.  
Before my husband became disabled, he was a painter.  He sub contracted for residential and some commercial painting work for over 20 years.  Having that experience is awesome and he has saved us a lot of money.   He will tell you that there are a few essential tools that you need to keep around your home and one of them is a caulk gun. 
I recently got the opportunity to review a professional quality caulk gun made by Quality Source Products.  Hubby was excited because this caulk gun has a rotating barrel, which was new to him.




This caulk gun is heavy duty contractor grade and has a 100% money back guarantee.  It has a comfortable grip for a smooth application and the rotating barrel allows for precise placement.
This is a quality made product and it did a good job.  It's easy to use and we had no malfunctions.  


My hubby wasn't too big on the rotating barrel, but I found it helpful.  But as you can see above, I got a good clean line with this caulk gun.  
Overall, we found this to be a great addition to our tool chest and give it a solid 8 out of 10 on a rating scale.  
You can get more information on this product HERE on Amazon.  



*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...