Thursday, October 9, 2014

Product Review: Apple Certified 6 Feet Lightning Cable #AYLAppleCetifiedLightningcable

*I received this product for purposes of review. All opinions expressed are my own.




Check it Out! My daughter loves her iPod.  Next to the Canadian, it is her best friend.  Her link to so many things.  We have gone through 9 iPods and countless charging cords.  I don't know how she does it, but it seems like she is needing a new cord every other week.  I believe one of the reasons she wears them out is because she is constantly pulling on them cause they are so short.  
When I got the opportunity to review the AYL Apple Certified 6 feet lightning cable I knew that Tori would love it!  And she does!  



The AYL Apple Certified charger is a full 6 feet long.  That provides more freedom, whether your charging at home, work or in the car.  This charger is compatible with every Apple Lightning connector device, charge and sync for iPhone 5/5S/5C, iPad 4, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5 and iPod Nano 7.  It also supports Mac and Windows PC.  The cable material, connectors, design and package are all directly approved and certified by Apple.  This charger has a stylish and slim lightning connector design that allows it to be used with devices without removing your case.  And this charger comes with a 1 year warranty.  100% satisfaction is the goal!



This cord has replaced all other charging cords that I have bought.  It gives you the extra length to reach to the sofa so using your device while charging is more comfortable.  This is a well made product.    
You can get yourself one of these handy cords on Amazon HERE.  What a great gift this would make!  



*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...