Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Product Review: Pure #RaspberryKetones | All Natural Fat Burners

*I received this product for purposes of review. All opinions expressed are my own.






Check it Out!  I have been so busy taking care of my husband, kids, mom, home and everything else that I really didn't notice that I was putting on weight.  Sometimes finding comfort leads to food.  It's not good, but it happens.  Stress, lack of sleep and worry are not friends of mine.  So I am looking to get rid of this extra weight.  I don't have time or money for gyms and expensive diet programs and I really want to try a more natural way to diet.
I was excited when I recently got the opportunity to try Pure Raspberry Ketones.  I have been hearing a lot about them and decided it was time to try them.

Pure Natural Raspberry Ketones are not synthesized in a lab but extracted from natural sources.  This means there are no additives, no fillers and no artificial ingredients.  They are made in the USA with FDA approved cGMP (current maufacturing practice, highest quality standard for manufacturing supplements.
Each bottle contains 120, 500 MG capsules.  They work by increasing fatty acid oxidation and stimulate Adiponectin, which is a protein that is involved in regulating glucose levels and fatty acid oxidation.  It helps control appetite by burning body fat and converting it to energy when the body needs it.




I like the idea of taking a diet aid that is really a vitamin, but gives the benefits of a diet pill.  I did however find it a little hard to follow the directions that require taking the pills 20-30 minutes with water before eating.  That is a difficult thing for me, because I am frequently going without meals or eating at times that just doesn't allow time to do this.  But I did find that I had more energy and my appetite has decreased to the point that I don't feel the need to snack as often.  I also don't have a lot of time for traditional exercising.  I usually get my exercise by running up and down steps, running errands and running the dog around.  But I really feel that a regular exercise program could make these work even better.
You can get more information and order yourself some Pure Raspberry Ketones at http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00butielm/ref=twister_b00dxmwr76.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...