Friday, October 24, 2014

Product Review: #AlphaGrillers Garlic Press and Peeler Set

*I received the product in this post for purposes of review. All opinions expressed are my own.



Check it Out!  I love Garlic!  I always have.  I think it might have something to do with being Italian too! lol  I have learned by now that Garlic comes in a variety of ways, but my favorite is fresh.  There are drawbacks to using fresh garlic though and that is the smell. Now don't get me wrong, I love the smell of garlic, but not on my hands, all day long!!  This is why having a good quality garlic press is an essential.  So when I got the opportunity to review the Alpha Grillers Garlic Press & Peeler Set, I was a super happy lady! lol
The Alpha Grillers Garlic Press & Peeler Set comes in its own special box.  An easy to get into box that is so plush, you may find yourself storing your press in it when not in use!  It also makes for a great gift.  I know at least 2 people who would love a set like this!


In the Alpha Grillers Garlic Press & Peeler Set you get one Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Press and a durable Silicone Peeler.  Perfect for keeping those hands clean and getting the results you need. 




Of course to get into the actual garlic, you have to get through all the peeling.  That is where the Alpha Grillers Garlic Peeler comes in!  It's super simple to use.  Just insert a clove of garlic into the peeler and roll it back and forth on a hard surface while gently pressing, then tip it out the end.  The clove comes out perfectly peeled.  
This peeler is highly durable and I love that it is dishwasher safe!  It has been extensively tested to identify the best texture and thickness of silicone so you get the best peel every time.  I like how easy it is to use and that the effects are the same every time.  





The Alpha Grillers Garlic Press is made from solid stainless steel and is guaranteed to last year after year without corrosion.  That has been the problem with presses I have purchased in the past, they corroded or the hinges would come loose. This press is ergonomically designed so that very little effort is needed to squeeze the garlic.  It easily minces both peeled and unpeeled cloves.  I love how easy it is to clean too, it's totally dishwasher safe!  There are hooks at the ends of the handles that allow for easy hanging for storage too, although like I said, that box is so nice, you might choose to store it in there!
As I mentioned the Alpha Grillers Garlic Press & Peeler Set comes with a 100% Money Back Lifetime Gurantee and is available for purchase on Amazon HERE.  





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...