Monday, October 27, 2014

Product Review: Martha Clyne Hypoallergenic Quilted Stretch-to-Fit Mattress Pad #marthapad

*I received this product for purposes of review. All opinions expressed are my own.





Check it Out!  After the house burnt we had to replace all of our mattresses.  Have you seen the price of a mattress?  Yeah and I had to buy 4.  Since my kids are teenagers they didn't want twin beds.  So I  needed 3 queens and a king.  One of the queens ended up being harder than the others.  We had to purchase a mattress pad to try and make it softer.  But it's still a little hard.
When I got the opportunity to review this Martha Clyne Hypoallergenic Mattress pad with extra deep quilting I knew it was exactly what that mattress needed.
Since this pad fits mattresses up to 18 inches deep it fit nicely right over top of the other one. 


The Martha Clyne Mattress Pad has knitted polyester sides that easily stretch to give full coverage to even extra deep pillow-top mattresses.  Getting this perfect fit means the mattress pad will stay in place without shifting or pulling up.  The quilted pad has hypoallergenic polyester that allows for breathable comfort.  Both sides of the quilt are made of high cotton content woven fabric.




This mattress pad is well made and fit the mattress perfectly.  It is cozy and comfortable as well.  My daughter is loving the added comfort to her hard mattress.  I love that not only is she more comfortable but that expensively hard mattress is protected.  I also love that it is all temperature machine washable.  With its woven fabric added to the top and bottom of this pad, it will stand up to being machine washed.  Most mattress pads fall apart after a few washes for me.  This one has not!
The Martha Clyne Hypoallergenic Quilted Stretch-to-Fit Mattress Pad is backed by a 10 year warranty too!
This product is available on Amazon HERE.  


*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...