Thursday, May 1, 2014

Product Review: Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  All opinions and photos are my own.




Check it out!  Finding and using acne products can be really frustrating!  So many to choose from and the majority of them contain chemicals and additives that I don't even know what they are!  So finding a product that is all natural is really great.  I got the opportunity to try out a product that is just that.  Adovia Natural Dead Sea Mud Soap is an all natural black mud soap that cleanses while it infuses with mineral essentials to keep skin moisturized and hydrated.
This unique soap is enriched with Dead Sea minerals that are derived from Dead Sea Mud.  This century old mud leaves skin nourished and moisturized.  It's 100% all natural too!  It's great for Eczema, Psoriasis and Acne.



I really like this soap!  I like that it works on my acne and that it is a bar soap.  All those medicines and treatments that are liquids are frustrating for me.  Expensive and you get so little. With this product you get the benefits of the enriching Dead Sea Mud right in an average sized bar.  It is longer lasting and easier to use for me.  It makes a great lather and the smell is very earthy, but not overwhelming,  It might not be the prettiest bar of soap but it is effective for me.  I have oily skin and after a few days of using this soap, I noticed that my face doesn't get so oily at the end of the day like it use to.  Not as bad in the mornings either if I use it in the evening.  It's easy to rinse off and doesn't leave a film.  My skin is left hydrated and soft.  I plan to get another bar for my kids who also have problems with acne.  I really like knowing that they can use it without wasting it.  And it's safe and natural!



*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...