Saturday, December 7, 2013

Product Review: MIRA Digital Bathroom Scale


*I received the product in this post via Tomoson for purposes of review, however all opinions expressed are my own.


Check it Out!  Not too long ago I got the opportunity to review a digital kitchen scale made by MIRA, and I was super excited to find out I was gonna get the opportunity to also review a digital bathroom scale via MIRA as well. 
Believe it or not I have never owned a digital bathroom scale.  Before the fire we never had one and after the fire we bought one of those cheap $7 bathroom scales from a department store and it isn't exactly the most reliable source so having this brand new sleek digital scale is awesome!
The MIRA Digital Bathroom scale is a very slim and elegant looking scale that has a large lighted display that makes for super easy reading.  It contains high precision sensors that start it automatically!  All you have to do is just step on it and start weighing!



This scale will display weight in either pounds or kilograms and measures up to 330 pounds or 150 kilos. 
The whole family got in on the weighing as soon as I got this bad boy and we all had a blast taking turns and guessing each others weight!  Ha, go figure!  
I like that this scale comes with the four AAA batteries that it requires along with a two year manufacturer's warranty.  I like the big easy to read bright blue numbers too, makes it easy to see for everyone.
We found it to be very accurate and it's been very reliable.  I love that I don't have to worry about turning it off, as it has automatic shut off and it is so slim that it will store pretty much anywhere.
You can check out more info on the MIRA Bathroom scale and get one yourself on Amazon.  This is a reasonably priced quality digital bathroom scale.

*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...