Friday, December 6, 2013

Enter the #25DaysGold Sweeps via Ferrero Rocher for some indulgent gifts #spon

*This post was created in partnership with Ferrero Rocher as part of the 25 Days Wrapped in Gold campaign.



Check it Out!  I am a chocolate lover and if I had my way I would have chocolate every day of my life!  I love to try new and different kinds but I do have some specific chocolates that I indulge in and one of those faves in Ferrero Rocher!  MMMMmmm!  Just thinking about milk chocolate with hazelnut pieces surrounding that wafer shell and creamy inside is making my mouth water!!  Not only do I love them, but my mom does as well.  We both love that they come in individual perfectly sized bites that are just amazing! So every year for Christmas that is what the kids get her as a gift, a big box of Ferrero Rocher!    


I am so excited to be able to be a part in a new campaign with Social Chorus that gets me some chocolate goodies while I share the love of an amazing holiday giveaway!  
In Ferrero Rocher's 25 Days Wrapped in Gold Sweepstakes you could win some serious holiday relief! They will be giving away once in a lifetime luxury trips and jewelry fit for royalty.  There are shopping sprees and other fabulous prizes as well!  You are definitely gonna wanna get in on this.  Enter to win on Ferrero Rocher's Facebook Page!


 NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.  Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of 48 contig.U.S & D.C., 18+ w/ valid email & Facebook acct on date of entry. Starts 12/1/13 at 9:00 am (ET) and ends 12/25/13 at 11:59 pm (ET) w/ 25 daily entry periods beginning at 9:00am (ET) and ending at 11:59 pm (ET) each day. For complete details, including entry & prizing details, see Official Rules @ http://bit.ly/1959aNE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...