Sunday, November 17, 2013

Book Review: The Glory of Heaven by Betty Malz

*I received this book via Chosen Books for purposes of review, however all opinions are my own.

The Glory of Heaven
by Betty Malz


About the Book:
"Miraculous stories of people visiting heaven abound--but what do those stories mean for you? And what do they tell us about this bright and glorious place? With warmth and insight, beloved author Betty Malz explores the wonders we will encounter in our final destination. Using Scripture and drawing from personal, firsthand experiences, she helps you answer questions such as:
· Will I recognize and reunite with my loved ones?
· Where is heaven located?
· What kind of body will I have?
· Will I be free from grief, pain and loneliness?
· What will we do up there all that time?

When the things of this world get you down, let these pages turn your eyes to heaven and the Father who is waiting for you there. Experience a taste of the sweet joy you will encounter when you, too, walk through those glorious gates."


My Review:
Heaven is a subject I just can not talk about enough!  The promises God gives us are amazing and using Scripture from the Bible as well as her own personal experiences, Betty Malz offers answers to many popular questions about Heaven.  She also shares encouraging and thoughtful stories from other people about their experiences with Heaven and dying.  
I personally am not afraid to die, I am concerned however with how I will die, the circumstances that lead up to my death, but I believe in what the Bible says and I will go to Heaven and sit beside God and walk with Him, no matter what those circumstances.  I am not so sure I agree with all of the author's ideas, but they are compelling thoughts and there was much I do agree with, like the five + "no mores".  There will be no more pain or sin.  Nothing but the pureness of God and his realm.  
This book touches a little on her six principles to help on your journey to Heaven.  I enjoyed this book and would recommend it to someone who has questions about Heaven as it is an uplifting book with some inspiring stories that will set a mind and heart at ease.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...