Monday, November 18, 2013

Why I will be Holiday Shopping @BestBuy! #UltimateShowroom!

*I have been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.  All opinions are my own.


Check it Out!  It's that time for me to get serious with my Christmas shopping!  Having 3 kids with birthdays the last three months of the year, makes Christmas buying a challenge for me, especially the older the kids are getting.  I now have 3 teens that don't just want toys anymore, they want electronics! Thankfully I have discovered the ultimate holiday showroom...Best Buy!  

Best Buy is your one stop destination when it comes to electronics and appliances and they offer a market-leading selection of the newest and hottest tablets, gaming consoles and titles.  They have you covered with wearable technology, health and fitness gear, smartphones and mobile accessories too.  

Best Buy offers a Low Price Guarantee that will ensure you get the best deal this year and with free store pick up and the Geek Squad at your service, it's really a no brainer! I mean with the combination of online convenience and their 1,400 stores you have the ultimate showroom to touch, try and buy the latest in technology.  The assortment of products is amazing and Best Buy features more than 100 exclusive to them products this holiday.





What makes Best Buy a must for me, besides the prices, is the great customer service that I know I will get from them.  From knowledgeable in-store associates with those Blue Shirts to the highly trained Geek Squad Agents I can feel confident in my purchase of a product that I may not understand.  For example, I have 2 computer geeks that are super into RPG online games and I have one that is into graphic design so I have had to shop for a tablet and cooling fans.  The Blue Shirts helped me get what we need and once I get it home, I have the security of knowing I have the Geek Squad available by phone, online or even in-store to help with any installing, repairing or troubleshooting.  Professional technical advice is a must for some of the products that we own. 

  

Since my kids are so into online stuff, like gaming and music and movies, I will be going the gift card route of let them get what they want this year.  Best Buy has all the gaming gift cards that my boys want and they have the iTunes that my girl wants so it's one stop shopping for me!! And because I have reached My Best Buy Elite status, I am saving even more money with my added benefits.  I love the mystery rewards I get periodically too!  
The right gift at the right price!  Now that is what I am talkin' about!
Head over to the Best Buy Gift Center and check out how easy they make it to shop!  Get gift ideas and all the info you need on the product your looking for.  Whether your shopping for electronics like me or appliances, Best Buy offers a great selection.  You can snag toys and health & fitness products as well.  
Starting December 1st you can save 15% off Health & Fitness, Fisher Price and Mattel Toys and save 10% off Headphones & Portable Speakers (excludes beats, bose and Sony).  This offer is valid 12/1/13 thru 1/15/14, which is awesome, because I have seriously been considering a FitBit this year and I will be checkin' on Logitech Headphones & Speakers as well.  I have a lot to do, thankfully Best Buy has my back! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...