Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My 2013 @Influenster SunKissed VoxBox #SunVoxBox

*I received the products in this post compliments of Influenster for purposes of testing, however all opinions are my own.



Check it Out!  I was super excited to find out that I would be getting a new VoxBox via Influenster!  It's been awhile since my last one so I was super happy to get the SunKissed VoxBox in the mail this past week.  Just in time for summer this box contains some great goodies to get ready for the season.  Here is a rundown of what was in this box:



Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics are a pretty solution to hot summer hair days with this new ouchless ribbon elastic hair band.  Retails for around $3.99 - $4.99.



Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream} Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 is a 24 hour hydration with a splash of sheer color.  An all in one skin perfecter, sunscreen and tinted moisturizer evens tones and refreshes dullness.  Available in two shades and retails for about $12.99.  I received the fair/light shade.



SinfulShine with Gel Tech technology provides opulent rich color and superb shine.  Available in 32 shades for a limited time exclusively at Walgreens for $2.99.  I got Royal Flush.



Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles offer immediate, long lasting comfort and an ultra soft gel arch that shifts pressure off the ball of your foot.  Created for high heels 2" or higher.  Retail for around $10.99.

I am so very pleased with the variety of products and will be sharing some more in depth reviews in the near future!  Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...