Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tuesday's Tip - Meatloaf tips


Check it Out!  Meatloaf can be made many ways and we are pretty simple so my meatloaf recipe is super easy, ketchup, egg, ground chuck and Stove Top!  I use Stove Top Stuffing instead of bread crumbs because not only do I get bread crumbs but flavored ones at that!  It adds alot of flavor especially if you use the Savory Herbs kind.  I also microwave my meatloaf.  Takes about 18 minutes of cooking time and 5 minutes of standing time and tastes just as good as the oven, only a lot faster!  
My family really loves Meatloaf Pie and that is usually how I serve it.  Make your meatloaf in a pie plate, when done, transfer to a regular plate, cover the entire top with mashed potatoes and sprinkle on some shredded cheese if desired.  Slice it like a pie and serve!  We love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...