Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Thrifty Walgreens Trip - 10/1

Check it Out!  I didn't get out as early as usual so I was limited on time, but I did get some good deals. here is what I did:
1st Transaction:
*Colgate Sensitive 360 Toothbrush - $4.99 - used $1 off coupon - got back $3 RR
*Halloween Pencil - $0.39 - for filler
Total paid:  $2.38 - used $2 RR from last week and got back a $3 RR
2nd Transaction:
*Ben Gay Pain + Massage- $5.99 sale - used $5 off coupon
*2 Nivea Lip Shimmer - 2/$4 - used $3 off coupon
*Finesse Conditioner - $1.99 sale - used $1 off coupon
*Cottonelle 12 roll - $5 - used $1 off store coupon + $0.50 off coupon
*Haloween Pencil - $0.39 - for filler
Total paid:  $3.87 - used $3 RR form 1st transaction
3rd Transaction:
* 2 Marlboro Cigarettes - 2/ $8.47 sale - used 2 $1 off coupons
Total paid:  $6.47
Final Total Paid for all 10 items that would have cost $31.22 was $12.72!
*Just as a side note, my hubby smokes and I typically wouldn't post tobacco purchases, but I wanted to show that you can save $ on things that you don't always think you can, like tobacco products.  I signed hubby up with Marlboro.com and once a month I get to pick what coupons I want.  Since he will only smoke Marlboro's, one of the most expensive brands, I look for savings where ever I can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...