Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Thrifty CVS Trip - 10/2

Check it Out!  Across the street at CVS, I only snagged a few deals and due to my time restraint, I just did them all in one transaction.  Here is what I did:
*Double Sunday Paper - $3.50
*Vicks NyQuil Caplets- $6.00 sale - used $1 off coupon
*Vicks Nature Fusion NyQuil - $6.00 sale - used $1.50 off coupon - got back $3 EB for buying 2
*2 Garnier Nutrisse Haircolor - $5.99 ea. - used 2 $2 off coupons - got back $3 EB for spending $10
*Scope Original - $4.49 - used $1.50 off coupon - got back $1.50 EB
Final Total Paid:  $16.97 - used $2 RR from Facebook offer (Don't be a Money Trasher) + $4 EB and $1 EB from last week + $1 for scanning my Green Bag Tag
So I paid $16.97 for all 6 (7 if you count the 2nd newspaper) items that would have cost $31.97, and I have $8.50 in EB's left over!  Oh and I picked out the Scope that had a Free sample on it, so I also got a travel size Scope Dual Outlast Mouthwash and $3 in coupons! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...