Monday, October 24, 2016

#B2SVoxBox via @Influenster

*I received the products in this post via Influenster for purposes of review.  All opinions are my own.



Check it Out!  I am back!  So sorry for the long break in posts for me, but life happens and changes have been upon me.  
After 18 years as a stay at home mom, I now have 3 jobs!  Being a single parent means Mama has to work to pay the bills.  I have "sorta" established a schedule as of late, so I am working on getting back to blogging as well.  I have some new reviews to share, some awesome new crafts and some giveaways coming up, so please keep checkin' me out!
I want to share my latest VoxBox via Influenster with ya'll.  This voxbox is The Back 2 School box.  


This voxbox included some really great products.
  • Tide PurClean 
  • Land O' Frost Snackers
  • Country Crock Spread
  • Pilot Ink Pens
  • Plackers Flossers
  • Kauai Coffee
I love the variety of products in the Back 2 School VoxBox and am going to be having fun trying everything out.  I'll be sharing individual review for some of the products soon.
If you haven't become a member of Influenster, you will definitely want to check it out.  You can GO HERE and get yourself signed up for the opportunity to get some great products yourself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...