Friday, June 3, 2016

Phil Wickham #ChildrenofGod CD Review #FlyBy

*I received the product in this post for free in exchange for review.  All opinions expressed are my own.





Check it Out!  I love music.  It is such a window to the soul and it can soothe, motivate and heal the mind and body.  
I recently received Phil Wickham's new album Children of God to review and it is definitely one that will fit the bill of feeding the soul really good music.  
Children of God is Phil's first LP in three years and features the single "Your Love Awakens Me".



"Your Love Awakens Me is about the amazing, life giving love of Jesus.  This song is calling everybody to gather together and sing out the incredible Truth that God's love is stronger than our sin, it's greater than the grave and it is calling us on a daily basis to live this life with purpose and passion." - Phil Wickham

This album is filled with songs that are sure to become some of your new favorites.  I know I have found a few!  Completely praise filled but upbeat and catchy, this album is a wonderful addition to any music library.  
I am completely hooked on "Your Love Awakens Me" and "As It Is In Heaven".  I love that this music puts God in the present for me.  The reminders, the motivation and the passion it brings forth is an amazing feeling.  

Children of God is available on iTunes and Spotify as well as on Amazon.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...