Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Wordless Wednesday - Sick Day


Check it Out!  As I said a few weeks ago, spring is right around the corner.  And here in Georgia, the pollen has reached a really high level.  As I get older, I am more prone to allergies and this year, I have been hit hard!  My symptoms started yesterday with a severely sore throat.  By last night I was down for the count.  Stuffy head, runny nose, headache and chills!  Ugh!!  So today is a sick day.  My bedside table is loaded up with the essentials and for me one of those is Boogie Wipes!  I am going to work on boosting my immune system so hopefully this doesn't last long!
How do you handle sick days?  What are your essentials for feeling better?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...