Monday, February 15, 2016

Tru Moroccan Conditioner Product Review #trumoroccan

*I received the product in this post for free in exchange for a review and sharing. All opinions are my own.



Check it out!  Having really long hair can be a lot of work.  I know this because currently my hair is waist length.  It's naturally wavy so I get the frizzies really easy. There are so many factors that can make it worse too, from the weather to styling products.  The main thing I have to do is condition, condition, condition to keep it dry and soft. 

Of course I have some favorite products, but I really love trying new products as well, especially all natural ones.  I got the opportunity to try Tru Moroccan Conditioner not too long ago.  


I received a shipment of Tru Moroccan Shampoo and Conditioner to try.  They are both full size products which is a bonus because with the amount of hair I have it's hard to try products that come in sample sizes.
I really like the smell of this product.  It has such a citrus, summer smell. It did a great job of conditioning my hair and leaving it soft and shiny without any greasiness.  My only complaint with this product is that it takes quite a lot to get all of my hair coated. The shampoo is not thick so it just seemed to take more. But again it did a great job and I have pretty thick hair along with it being long. I really like the way it left my scalp feeling fresh and clean. The conditioner is a little thicker and coats well. It left my hair so silky and shiny.
Tru Moroccan conditioner is an all natural, organic Argan oil conditioner.  It is formulated with the latest technology and purest ingredients to repair dry, frizzy and damaged hair. It's made to hydrate and restore shine and perfect for people with dry, flaky or itchy scalp. 
The ingredients in Tru Moraccan include 100% Organic Argan oil, organic Aloe, Jojoba seed oil, organic Sesame seed oil and oatmeal.  
You can get more info on this product and order on Amazon HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...