Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Product Review: Nancy Drew Labyrinth of Lies PC Game

*I received the product in this post for purposes of review.  All opinions expressed are my own.



Check it Out! I am running very late with this review and I apologize to everyone!  With everything that has been going on, I just never got the time to finish the game.  
Well I am proud to announce that I have finished Nancy Drew:  Labyrinth of Lies!  And l loved it!  

As you may know I am a huge Nancy Drew fan and I have played every single PC game that has come out.  Labyrinth of Lies is #31 and from my perspective a very challenging game.  One of my favorite reasons for loving these games is the puzzles.  I love puzzles!  Labyrinth of Lies is full of some of the most challenging puzzles to date for me.  So let me tell you what this game is about first.

In Nancy Drew: Labyrinth of Lies you will follow Nancy as she threads her way through a maze of deceit and mystery.  A museum curator hires you to help with their most anticipated event of the year, the amphitheaters upcoming performance of the story of Persephone.  But there are strange mishaps happening and it's up to you to uncover the truth and recover missing artifacts.
Check out this trailer for the game.


In this game you will organize Greek displays and assemble exhibits before the museums grand opening.  You will be able to sneak backstage and explore the underworld stage sets.  Which are completely wild!
Of course you have access to the ever so helpful Hardy Boys via your trusty cell phone.



As with all Nancy Drew games you can choose to play as an Amateur or a Master.  I love having the task lists that will provide hints if needed.  And believe me you just might need them, as some of these puzzles are extremely challenging.  
Once again HerInteractive has created an amazing adventure that is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat as you weave your way through the mystery.  
You can get more information on this and all the Nancy Drew games at www.herinteractive.com.  You can purchase this game HERE.  You can check HerInteractive out on Social Media as well on Facebook, Twitter and see more trailers on YouTube.  Be sure and check out the trailer for the latest game #32 Sea of Darkness! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...