Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Product Review: Pruning Shears #pruningshears

*I received this product for purposes of testing. All photos and opinions expressed are my own.


Check it Out!  I have a pretty large yard and being a widow I now have to take care of it all by myself!  Yikes!  Having the proper tools is very important in being able to do the jobs that I have to do to maintain not only the grass and flowers but the trees and shrubs. From rakes and shovels to pruning shears, there are a ton of tools that will make these jobs easier.  
I recently received a pair of pruning shears for review and I had a ton of things to use them on!



One of the first things I had to prune was my fig tree.  I am so looking forwards to a new crop of figs this year.  My mom really loves them and they are so expensive in the store. These pruning shears made the chore so easy.  These shears are sharp and they have a very comfortable grip that allows for prolonged use.  They have a simple and easy to use locking mechanism that keeps the blades closed when not in use.
Made from all steel and solidly constructed, these shears have no weak aluminum parts and come with a no hassle 180 day unconditional guarantee. 
You can get more information on this product and purchase them on Amazon HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...