Sunday, March 1, 2015

Product Review: Premium Delicates Laundry Bags, Set of 4 #laundry



*I received the product in this post for purposes of review.  All opinions expressed are my own.



Check it Out!  I know some people like to do laundry, but it honestly is not one of my favorite chores.  It might be because I have to lug clothes up and down 2 sets of steps though!  I don't actually mind the sorting and actual loading, it's the folding and lugging that get me.  I have a problem with missing socks though.  They disappear forever or either show up a few loads later separate from their mates.  And I also hate washing my delicates.  You know bras and such.  They tend to get wrapped around the center agitator which can leave them stretched and slightly mangled.   
So I have learned that laundry bags are a necessity.  Finding quality laundry bags can be a challenge though.  Some of the ones I have used in the past were small, which doesn't allow for many items to be put inside.  The zippers would rust and are noisy in the dryer and they just aren't durable. And then there are the bags that just have strings and those are just not reliable at all.  Well I recently received  a set of 4 Luxury Wash Bags via InsideSmarts to try out and I am one happy camper with them!



The first thing that impressed me about these laundry bags is the different sizes. You get 2 medium and 2 large bags that are made of premium grade mesh.  They are solid and strong.  The second thing that impressed me is having a black bag for dark colored items.  Many of our socks and bras are dark so this has really been the most used bag in my laundry routine.  





Each zippered mesh bag has a rustproof zipper that you can slip under the smart zipper guard to protect not only the bag but your machines and ensure a quiet wash.  This also prevents snags on your other clothing.
I really like the design and the quality of these bags. They have made my laundry chore a lot easier and it allows my clothes to last a lot longer.  
You can head over HERE to Amazon to get more information on this product and to get yourself a set.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...