Thursday, March 19, 2015

Product Review: AYL Premium Silicone Heat Resistant Gloves #AYLSiliconeGlove

*I received this product for purposes of review. All opinions expressed are my own.


Check it Out!  I spend a lot of time cooking.  With three homeschooled kids that means at least three meals a day.  I only have three pot holders to help with hot pans and dishes and although I love a handy pot holder, they tend to get dirty and grimy really quickly. I have also noticed that if you get them wet, they don't work and you will end up burning yourself.  So, when I received a pair of AYL Premium Silicone Grill Gloves to review I was a little excited!    

AYL Silicone Grill Gloves are heat resistant for temps up to 425 degrees fahrenheit and are made so that one size fits all.  These FDA approved and BPA free, pure food grade silicone gloves are 100% waterproof.  
AYL Silicone gloves are perfect for the kitchen as well as the grill.  They are great for use when smoking foods as well.  They would also be very handy while camping.


 I found these gloves to be easier to use than pot holders.  They fit over the entire hand and also cover the wrist which keeps them safer.  I love that I can grab hold of trays, pans and even a hot baked potato without worry of burning myself.  And the silicone is very great for gripping. These gloves are lightweight and flexible as well.   And one of my favorite things is that they can be thrown right in the dishwasher to clean.  
I can't wait to use these this summer with my grill.  They are going to make it so much easier.  
You can get more information on this product and get yourself a pair HERE.   These would make a great gift.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...