Thursday, December 18, 2014

Get #CanonatBestBuy This #HintingSeason @CanonUSAimaging @BestBuy

The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.



Check it out!  It's getting closer and closer to the big day!  My kids are all teens so electronics and digital imaging are huge in my home and huge on those lists for Santa!  I will be shopping last minute and Best Buy is always my go to store.  I can get movies and games for the youngest and those coveted Steam Cards for the boys in one stop and at one great price.  
My wish list contains a camera and this is the camera of my dreams!



Available at Best Buy, the ultimate destination for all the latest cameras and digital imaging products, the Canon EOS Rebel T5i is one of the best selling DSLRs out there.  With this camera you can capture Hollywood Caliber full HD Video.  You get continuous autofocus while taking HD videos and it features an 18.0 megapixel CMOS sensor and a DIGIC 5 image processor!  These features ensure your photos and videos are vivid and crystal clear. The 3" vari-angle touch screen makes navigation simple.




I can just imagine myself with this camera and all the fun and creative things I could do with it!  Hint hint Santa! LOL


Now through December 20th you can Save $150 on the Canon EOS Rebel T5i at Best Buy. Visit Best Buy to learn more. This offer valid 12/7-12/20 only. 



Do you love twitter parties? Best Buy is hosting an LG OLED Twitter Party on Thursday December 4th at 7PM CST and a Canon Twitter Party on Thursday December 18th at 7pm CST. Feel free to join this party for a chance to receive Best Buy gift cards and other great prizes. Tweet #HintingSeason with your top gifts that you want this Holiday from Best Buy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...