Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Product Review: Bellemain 14"x17" Heavy Duty Aluminum Baking Pan #BakePan

*I received the product in this post for purposes of review. All opinions expressed are my own.




Check it Out!  I love baking fresh cookies, but I hate my sheet pan!  I have those pretty cheap ones you get at Walmart and the dollar stores.  I just haven't gotten around to replacing the good ones yet.  So when I got the opportunity to check out this Bellemain 14" x 17" Heavy Duty Aluminum Baking Pan I was super stoked.  
The very first thing I noticed upon receiving my baking pan is how thick and sturdy it is.  This Bellemain Heavy Duty Baking Pan is made from 10 gauge aluminum that won't warp. 



Baking cookies is done quite regular in my house and with this baking pan my cookies came out evenly baked.  They also slid right off that pan after baking.  The Bellemain Baking Pan is natural finish aluminum, with no dark coating to cause burning on the bottom before the top is cooked.  This extra-thick aluminum sheet stays flat and maintains a consistent temperature all over its surface. 



The Bellemain Baking Pan has 2 flat sides that allow you to slide foods off and on.  Whether it's cookies, pizzas or even chicken nuggets, they can be removed quickly by simply tilting the pan.  Because this pan is such a large size it is perfect for large dough products, and baking larger quantities of cookies.  The other two ends of the pan have rolled edges that allow for easy grabbing to transfer the pan to and from the oven.




One of the other great features of this pan is the hole they have put in it. Great for hanging it on the wall or inside the cabinet for easy storage.  And if you have more than one Bellemain baking pan, you can hang them on top of each other for even more convenient storage.  

You can get more information about these quality pans on Amazon HERE

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...