Monday, November 15, 2010

My Monday Mailbox

Check it Out!  My Monday mailbox was so full the mailman had to come to the door!  WOW, what a great way to start the day!  So here's a rundown of what I got today:
*My Vistaprint order of 250 Free Business Cards (my final cost was $3.36 for S&H)
*All You Magazine (2 free issue offer)
*Redbook Magazine (free from Tradepub)
*Family Circle Magazine(free from allmags4free)
*American Girl (get Free when you sign up for mailing list)
*Tom's Wicked Fresh Toothpaste sample
*Mintiva TMJ Pain Relief sample
*Garnier Ultra Lift Moisturizer strips sample
*Poster (from We the People.gov)
*Harley Davidson Poster
*Foundation for a Drug Free World Kit
*Wendy's Flyer with couoons for Free Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit with purchase of coffee and Free Sausage and Egg Burrito with purchase of same.
*Curel Sensitive Skin Remedy sample
*Icky Bands- (Free from TheArtofWashingHands.com- note some are missing- only took a look for my daughter to snag her some)

Wow!  So, what did you get in the mail?  I would love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...