Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Wordless Wednesday - Friendships are Tied with Love



Check it out!  When I got up this morning, I had no idea what photo I would post today for my Wordless Wednesday.  


As I left the house headed to a dear friends home to help with a graduation product for her daughter I thought to myself, I will find some inspiration while I am out.  And I did, in her home.
This photo is a cross stitched sentiment that I made for her in 1996.  She still has it and she still has it hanging on the wall.  

"Friendships are tied with Love"  

As I looked at it today and thought about it being 20 years ago that I gave it to her, I realized that the saying was true then and it's still true.  We have been friends for over 35 years.  That is an amazing gift and it's tied with Love.  Thank you Jamie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...