Monday, July 14, 2014

Book Review: It Ain't Over...Til It's Over by Marlo Thomas

*I received this book via The Book Connection for purposes of review, however all opinions are my own.



Check it Out! I have to admit that getting older is sometimes hard. From looking in the mirror and seeing the changes in my hair and skin to waking up to discover a new ache in my body, it sux sometimes. What is great is that I am a huge believer in that you are only as old as you feel. Some days it's pretty old, some days I feel like I am in my twenties! 
I recently got the chance to read It Ain't Over...Til It's Over by Marlo Thomas. If you are looking for an uplifting motivational read to put you back on the path to reinventing your life, this is a great book for you! It Ain't Over...Til It's Over is all about reinventing your life and realizing your dreams anytime, at any age!
This book isn't at all what I expected, it isn't a story about or even by Marlo Thomas, but a compilation of 60 stories from women who will inspire and encourage you to seize the day no matter your age!  All of the women in this book are over the age of forty and have over come obstacles and become successful in whatever they chose to do.  There is such a wide variety of stories and inspiration in this book.  I would recommend this to any woman who is struggling with where they are and what they want to do with their future.  Thinking you can't do what you want, that you shouldn't try?  Check out all the stories in this book and you will see that anything is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...