Sunday, June 22, 2014

Product Review: Fresko Duo Salt & Pepper Grinder by Ozeri


*I received the product in this post compliments of Ozeri for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.



Check it Out!  I have to have salt and pepper on my food.  It doesn't really matter what it is, everything tastes better with salt and pepper!  Having fresh ground salt and pepper is great but dealing with all those complicated grinders can sometimes just not be worth the work.  I recently got the opportunity to reveiw that Ozeri Fresko Duo Salt and Pepper Grinder and I love it!  
This unique grinder features a space saving design that combines the salt and pepper chambers in one grinder.  It's engineered for balance and grip and has powerful ceramic gears for effortless grinding action.


I found this grinder easy to load and easy to use!  It has two see through salt and peppercorn storage chambers that makes keeping up with how much you have left super easy.  Made in Germany with the highest quality stainless steel, this grinder is well made, durable and easy to clean. I love the duo design.  It makes salting and peppering easy and quick.  There are caps for the ends that keep the grinders clean that complete the sleek and unique design.


The Fresko Duo Salt and Pepper Grinder also includes two adjustable knobs for grain adjustment from fine to coarse so it can be adjusted for everyones likes.  I really like this grinder and have been getting much use of it and I love how it fits in on the counter. 
You can get more info and purchase this product on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007TAVFPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...