Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Product Review: Rush Hour® Brain Fitness Review by @ThinkFun

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  All opinions and photos are my own.



Check it Out!  I love finding activities and games that will get my kids and my brains going!  There is no better way to start a day of learning than with a good breakfast and a game to jump start the brain and a fun logic game is one of our favorites.  I'm not talking about a computer game but a good ole' fashioned board type game.  
Rush Hour: Brain Fitness is an award winning logic game that is designed for ages 8 and up.  This sliding block logic game has 80 challenges that range from beginner to expert. 



The object of Rush Hour is to get the red car through the exit to freedom.  This game comes with a gridded game board and a variety of cars and trucks that will create your challenges.  
Using the illustrations provided you simply set up the grid as shown in each challenge and then use your mental muscles to get the red car to freedom.   The rules are that you can not lift the cars or trucks up, you can only slide them forwards and backwards.  Each car or truck must stay in its own lane.  Seems simple doesn't it?




This game is a single player game and it can become extremely addictive!  I love that it requires, logic, focus and memory.  Just 15 minutes of play a day can reduce stress and provide a great brain workout.  The instruction booklet contains the solutions if you get stuck and want a hint.  
I sat down with this game when we first got it and started with the challenge #1.  I didn't stop until I got to #20 and I got stuck.  I love brain games and I love the simplicity of this game.  Simple yet complex.  The more cars and trucks you add the harder the puzzle gets!  If you're like me and love puzzles, you will love this game!  
Rush Hour:  Brain Fitness was created by Think Fun and sells for around $15.00.  It's well worth every penny.  It's made of durable materials and can be cleaned easily so it would be great for any classroom.  It comes in a box that easily and conveniently stores all of the pieces too.
You can get more info on Rush Hour and all the fun games by Think Fun at www.ThinkFun.com and you can purchase this game on Amazon HERE.  



*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...