Saturday, March 1, 2014

Product Review: Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale with Electro-Mechanical Weight Dial

*Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  All opinions are my own.



Check it Out!  I recently got the Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom scale with Electro-Mechanical Weight Dial to review and let me tell you this is one amazing bathroom scale!  I have to say that I have never seen an in home scale the allows you to see not only the electro-mechanical dial but an LCD display.  This scale incorporates them both in a easy to read, big 5.5 inch display.  With such a large display you don't have to step off to see your reading, it is large and super visible.




With it's retro look  and over sized platform this is one stylish scale.  But it doesn't just look good, this is professional quality!  The Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom scale uses 4 high precision GX sensors that weigh up to 400 lbs and it contains a built in alarm that reminds you to weigh yourself at the same time each day.  Now how cool is that?  Whether your trying to lose weight or just trying to maintain, this scale gives you precise readings and all you have to do is step on!  It is auto-calibrated, so there is no tapping needed and it automatically turns itself off after 15 seconds on non-use.  There is a low battery indicator to let you know when you need more batteries and it runs on only 3 AAA batteries.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed too!  You can head over to Amazon to get more info and to get yourself one!    
I am super proud to own this scale and it is getting a lot of use in this house!  

*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...