Sunday, February 23, 2014

Product Review: Leather Charm Bracelet

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Check it Out!  I love bracelets and I have noticed that leather is so in right now.  Thanks to Penny Auctions Canada, I recently got a sweet little leather charm bracelet to check out!  Made from leather, wax linen cord, alloy and suede, this pretty bracelet includes a lobster claw clasp and back chain that makes it adjustable and easy to fit any wrist.  It features multiple strands with silver alloy charms that are so stylish! I am super stoked that I got a white one because it is going to be on my wrist all the time and it goes with everything!  I love the theme too, forever love! 


Penny Auctions Canada offers these fab bracelets in a variety of styles that are perfect for those spring and summer outfits and would make great gifts as well!  At www.PennyAuctionsCanada.com you can get in on their Daily Deal auctions where you can bid on their ever growing list of items and inventory.  Even though they are located in Canada, they are open to the US market as well.  You can check out how it all works under the How it Works section HERE and thanks to Tomoson and Penny Auctions Canada, Check it Out! with Dawn readers can get 25 free bids with a 25 bid pack purchase when you use code:  Tomoson25 at checkout.  You can check them out on Facebook as well, where they always have some great giveaways going on!  Check it out!  


*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...