Sunday, February 23, 2014

Homeschool Resource - Varsity Tutors

*I received no compensation for this post, all opinions are my own.

Check it Out!  As a homeschool family I am always looking for free online resources that I can use and as my kids get older and in higher grades, sometimes those resources are harder to find.  So when I was recently introduced to Varsity Tutors, I was super stoked!
Varsity Tutors is one of the most comprehensive free math practice test and assessment websites available on the internet.  They have tens of thousands of professionally created math problems in a variety of formats and include comprehensive diagnostics, short concept oriented practice tests and even flashcards.  What is super cool is all of this is Free and with their technology, they can track your progress for you and even manage study groups. 
If you're looking for a tutor, they have you covered as well. Varsity Tutors has a 98% satisfaction rate and 100% no risk money back guarantee. They focus on providing exceptional tutors at a great price.  
This is going to get used a lot around here!    


Powered By Varsity Tutors

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...