Saturday, February 15, 2014

Product Review: Funny Irish Tee

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial, all opinions are my own.





Check it Out!  Can you believe that we are halfway through February already?  Boy the time is a flying!  As I have said before, I really enjoy dressing up my family for the holidays and guess what the next holiday is?  St. Patricks Day!  And you know the old saying, you don't have on green, you get a pinch!  Well I do not like to be pinched so I gotta have me some green!  
I recently got this great t-shirt that fits the bill exactly!  Don't you just love the suspenders and that giant 4 leaf clover?  I do!  Thanks to www.saintpatrickdayshirts.com you can get one just like it or you can choose from an amazing assortment of hilarious St. Patty tees for anyone in the family!  Whether your shopping for yourself, your kids or for a gift, there are so many choices that are sure to please everyone!


All of their tee's are printed on the highest quality cotton shirts that are so soft, comfortable and lightweight.  They are also very stylish!  I received a womans tee and it is slightly form fitting so if you are looking for more of a standard fit, you might want to go with the mens tees, all shirt hems vary depending on the style of shirt chosen.  
St.PatricksDayShirts.com offers quick shipping through USPS and now accepts PayPal!  Head over and check out the vast selections that they offer and show off your Irish Pride in style!



*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...