Thursday, January 30, 2014

Product Review: VinylDisorder Vinyl Finger Nail Art Decals

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



Check it Out! Nail art has really grown in popularity over the last few years, and I have seen some amazing designs.  Going to a salon to get that trendy look can be expensive and recreating some designs is really difficult when you just can't draw.  I am creative but not really artistic and I am not a salon girl so any nail art I get is usually courtesy of my teen daughter!  Spending time with her is important to me and doing nails together is one of my favorite times, so when I recently got the opportunity to to try out some nail art decals via Vinyl Disorder I knew it would be perfect for us to do together.
I received a sheet of 12 Star nail art stickers and a sheet of 12 Heart nail art stickers to check out. 


Vinyl Disorder nail art decals are super easy to use. Just paint your nails the way you always do and then peel the decal off the backing and apply it to the nail where you want it.  After you have it looking the way you want, just apply a clear top coat to secure the decal for long lasting wear.  I used the stars and my baby girl used the hearts.  It was fun and easy to do and really adds some bling! 



These nail decals come in a variety of designs from the stars and hearts you see here to mustaches, astrology signs and even christian symbols.  You can check them all out at VinylDisorder.com.
These decals are vivid in color, super sticky and after applying a couple of coats of your fave top coat, they are long lasting.  
They also sell vinyl stickers and decals for just about anything!  Check them out on Facebook as well!

*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. How fabulous! I love that you used them on your toes too! Totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great review! We love you!! :D Check out http://www.vinyldisorder.com for more inspiring ideas.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...