*I received the product in this post via Trusted Health Products for purpose of review, however all opinions are my own.
Check it Out! It's day 4 of my 2013 Holiday Giveaway and it's time for a new product. If you missed the last three days, you're gonna wanna check them out. Day 1 is Piczzle Puzzle, Day 2 is Zeepo Sleep Mask & Sleep Serum and Day 3 is Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream.
So for today I have a fabulous beauty product to share... Beautiful.
Beautiful is the world's first "skin supplement" that actually feeds your skin. It's made with 100% pure live cold pressed botanical ingredients. Almond, lemon and orange oils are just a few and the smell of this product is Amazing! It's like a citrus blast and it is wonderful!
I received a bottle of Beautiful A.M. Moisturizer and a bottle of P.M. Revitalizer to try and have been using it off an on for about 3 months and it's made my skin smoother and softer.
When you order Beautiful is comes with your own name on the bottle too, it's pretty cool! And speaking of the bottles, I really love the design of the tops. Since it is an oil, it would be easy to pour too much out while trying to dispense it, but the top on these bottles dispense in drops so there is no waste or oily bottles to handle.
Here are some more benefits of Beautiful:
- 100% Pure “All-in-One” Skincare
- Great for all skin types – oily or dry
- Feeds your skin cells the nutrients they crave
- Cleanses pores of dirt and bacteria naturally
- Skin looks and feels younger, softer and smooth like silk
- Decreases the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet
- Reduces the appearance of aging
- Replaces dirty, excess oil with healthy botanical oils
- Firms and tones skin’s appearance
- Pores appear to shrink, giving a smoother look to skin’s complexion
- Blemishes appear to just fade away
- Intensely moisturizes your skin more naturally than any cream or lotion
- Boosts your skin’s natural, youthful glow and tone
- Helps skin look alive and healthy
- Skin feels clean and conditioned
You can get more info on Beautiful A.M and P.M at http://www.trustedhealthproducts.com/.
I am excited to be able to give 3 lucky Check it Out! with Dawn readers their very own bottle of Beautiful A.M. Moisturizer. Just enter via the Rafflecopter form below. Giveaway is open to US and Canada residents only.