Thursday, November 14, 2013

Product Review: Cane Expressions Fabric Cane Covers

*I received the product in this post for free, however all opinions expressed are my own.



Check it Out!  My husband had a work-related accident 3 years ago that left him with 2 plates and 15 screws in his left knee.  Since then he has walked with a cane or crutches, so we have had a few canes.  He has broken a wooden one, so we now stick to the metal canes.  The cane he has now was prescribed by the Dr. and we got it from the Medical supply place near us.  There were not a lot of available choices in color or design so I just picked out one I thought he wouldn't reject as feminine, a green one.
It's a good cane, but a little boring, so when I got the opportunity to review some fabric cane covers, I was like how cool!  I didn't know they even made them!  
At www.caneexpressions.com you can get products that "Keep You Moving In Style", like cardio replacement cane grips, fashion cane straps and cane covers.  I received one fabric cane cover in blue, which is hubby's favorite color.



Cane Expressions Fabric Cane Covers come in a variety of colors and designs.  They even have amazing beaded ones and they are easy to put on.  They simply slip over the shaft of the cane with an elastic band at the top and bottom to hold the cover in place.  The fabric is stretchy which makes it easy to put on and it fits most canes.  These covers are machine washable and air dry for easy cleaning.
I can't get over the really cool patterns they have available that allow you to express yourself and be the unique person that you are!  I absolutely love the idea of being able to change up something that you wouldn't think you could.  Oh, you could buy multiple canes, but they aren't really cheap so why not just change it up with a easy to use fabric cover.  Easy to store, when not in use and washable. 


So here is hubby's cane before and after adding the new fabric cane cover.  He loves it!  I thought at first that it was too short, and I thought I could stretch it to cover the whole cane, but it isn't long enough and the elastic at the ends isn't strong enough to hold it stretched out.  They hold it in place though and it stays in place, allowing you to adjust it higher or lower.  
Cane Expressions Fabric Cane Covers are available at QVC.com, Amazon.com and Walmart.com to name a few.  These would make a great unexpected gift for Christmas or any occasion to someone who uses a cane everyday.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...