Thursday, October 31, 2013

Snag a Free 8 x 10 @Walgreens


Check it Out!  I love photographs and I love Free!  Whenever Walgreens offers free 8 x 10's, I am all over it!  I have begun to fill my hallway walls with some of my favorite pics thanks to these free offers!  
Now thru Saturday, 11/2/13 you can snag a Free 8 x 10 Collage Print at Walgreens.com for Free when you use code:  BOOCOLLAGE at checkout!  If you choose to have it shipped to you, there will be a small shipping charge, but if you pick it up in-store, it is completely FREE!  
This is the one I made this time!  I love these kids and I love to look at pics of them when they were smaller.  They are 5, 6 and 7 here!  Love it!  Oh and don't forget, these freebies combined with a nice frame, would make excellent gifts!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...