Sunday, October 6, 2013

Product Review #MaggiSoJuicy via @BzzAgent #GotitFree

*I received the product in this post from Maggi SO Juicy via BzzAgent for purposes of review, however all opinions are my own.




Check it Out!  It has been a little while since I have had any BzzCampaigns at BzzAgent so I was super excited when I got chosen for the Maggi So Juicy Campaign!  Not only do I love BzzKits, but I love trying new products that can save me time in the kitchen and provide a new flavor too!  


My BzzKit was Awesome!  I received 5 full size products along with 5 coupons to share and a cute yellow pot holder.   I really needed the pot holder...they just aren't things you think to buy, I had 2!  
So chicken is one thing I can serve for dinner that all five of us will eat.  My middle son DJ will pretty much only eat chicken and ham so it's exciting to find something different that he may like.  
I decided to try the Mediterranean Herb Medley first.


I really like how easy this product is to use!  Just three easy steps and then sit back and wait!  Sprinkle, coat and cook, that is it!  
I personally love baked chicken and am always looking for different ways to make it, you know different flavors.  I have used cooking bags before and have always had success but I was surprised at the gravy that was made inside the bag. You could easily toss in fresh vegetables to make it complete!  


The Maggi So Juicy line is available at Kroger in four different flavors.  Along with the Mediterranean Herb Medley they also have Italian Countryside, Rustic Tomato & Paprika and Savory Garlic & Tomato with a Hint of Chili.  Lots of great choices and at only around $1.79 each, you can not go wrong!  Look for them near the spices and other seasonings in your local Kroger.  You can check out more info on all these flavors and get some great recipes at http://www.maggi.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...