Monday, October 7, 2013

Make it a TruMoo Halloween with Orange Milk and $2 in Goosebumps savings #Gotitfree

*I received the product in this post via BzzAgent for purposes of review, however all opinions are my own.



Check it Out!  I don't know about you but I love this time of year and I love the fun of Halloween.  I am not so much into the gory killing part, but rather the spooky, mysterious side.  I really enjoy playing little tricks too so I am just so loving that TruMoo has created a special milk just for the holiday!  
And thanks to BzzAgent, I got a really great BzzKit to get us started in checkin' it out!



Orange milk anyone?  HaHa  How do you think your kids would react to sitting down to a cold glass of orange milk??  Mine would love it!  What is super cool is it doesn't take like oranges, just healthy vanilla milk made from pure, fresh real milk with 35% less sugar.  New Vanilla in Halloween Orange milk is a limited edition so your gonna wanna get yours before they are gone.  Speaking of gone.... I used my coupon to buy the classic chocolate flavor and before I could get a pic, they had already opened it!  That half gallon didn't last a day at my house!


To get into the Halloween spirit you could combine that glass of TruMoo orange milk with a little Goosebumps and you have the makings for a fun evening!
If you have a Goosebumps movie fan in your house you are gonna wanna check out TruMoo's Goosebumps Haunted Halloween Sweepstakes where you can enter to win an all expense paid trip to Hollywood for some Haunted Hollywood magic!  Get a behind the scenes tour of FOX studios and visit old town Pasadena.  And when you enter you will automatically get a coupon good for $2 off your Goosebumps DVD purchase!  You can GO HERE to enter!  Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...